Top Surplus Funds Recovery in Sacramento

If you lose your home the government because of taxes, when your home is sold at auction it may be sold for more than the lien amount. That overage it's called a surplus fund and should go back to the homeowner. Most people don't know that. So at LP Services, I audit the government tax sales and contact people so that I may help to collect the unknown funds that the county or state has for them. To contact me, please get in touch online or call +19165838473.

Contact Me